Addressing why the Motor Vibrates With Good and true

Why Motor Vibrates when you jump good as you drove slowly or fast, it will feel weird and that I had ever experienced the time recently purchased a motorcycle rx special in 1985. Indeed this very old motor considering its age and in 2014 it's been 29 years haahahaaahahaa,.,.,.,.,.




Before I discuss why the Motor Vibrates my story a little why I chose to buy the special rx motor age 29 years here why:

  • It cost me bro, but populist sensation to the colour bueeehhhhh after a shootout in the same-engined scorpioz 225 or ninja 150 2-step machine, why because the engine and using the ignition are already   rx king. In Indonesia the rx king motor very respected even motorized 135cc, due to the rocketing shots made above average motor in conditions of standard motor is used for crimes such as mugging and others.Although it is unfortunate the yamaha indonesia do not develop DNA rx king to machining 4 steps, and in 2009 this motor stop production. I bought this bike January 2014 with a price of 5.3 million mantab ya broooooooooo.
  • This Motor has seldom passed is not used by a million people, so I like it.
  • Rx king motor Model for me not too modern and not old but classic.

OK then when I bring home this motor Vibrates on the handlebar and all panel motor really cruel. My road 8 KM course my hands tingling vibrations directly holding the motor. I don't want to get too long with this problem then I take it to the repair shop my subscription, and the motor I have to stay.
After a day's workshop to my back and look at my bike, I want to know why my motor can vibrate so violently, it turns out that vibrations in the u.s. by skyrocket bearing crutches are not feasible and should be used instead.
Three days later after my bike fixed and I Praise the vibration test is already gone ...

But 6 months later my motor vibrates back rod engine and I asked to my friend who is also his profession in a mechanical workshop, how to resolve why vibrating motor is as follows:

  • Check the front and rear wheel bearing if damaged replace already exists.
  • Check the bearing frame and connecting the front shockbreaker if damaged replace.
  • Check the bolts-bolts between the chassis and the engine, if there is no firm soon tighten again.
  • Lastly when it checks but still vibrate, so your motor problems, that at us the crutches that must be bearings replaced.


Hopefully my writing why motor vibrates beneficial for you who are still confused as to why the Motor Vibrates Tackle well and true.

All this from me thank you for reading my tips,.,.,

0 comments:

Post a Comment