Bronchitis - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis

symptoms bronchitis children
symptoms bronchitis children
symptoms bronchitis treatment Bronchitis is a respiratory disease where the bronchial tract mucous membranes of the lung become inflamed. The inflamed mucous membranes to swell and become thicker, this narrowing or closing of small Airways in the lungs, resulting in coughing which can be accompanied by phlegm and shortness of breath. The disease comes in two forms: acute (lasting from one to three weeks) and chronic (lasting at least three months a year, for two years in a row).

Another definition is the presence of productive cough of bronchitis that lasted 3 months in one year for 2 consecutive years. Secretions that accumulate in the bronkioles interfere with effective breathing. In chronic bronchitis, inflammation caused by chemical substances commonly found in cigarette smoke causes respiratory tract constrictions smooth muscle and increases the production of mucus. This has led to a narrowing of the respiratory tract, so the difficulty to breathe.

Causative factors in chronic bronchitis are: cigarette smoke (tobacco), industrial smoke, dust and air pollution. Mentioned also that chronic bronchitis can be triggered by exposure to a variety of polluting industries and mines, such as: coal, gas, smoke, fiber welding, cement, and others.

Disease symptoms of bronchitis include:
Tired
Bengek
Headache
Sight impaired
Cheeks look rosy
Often suffer from respiratory infections (e.g. flu)
Shortness of breath when doing sports or mild activity
Swelling of the ankles, feet and limbs left and right
The face, palms of hands or reddish colored mucous membranes

2 comments:

Diana said...

I GOT CURED FROM CHRONIC ASTHMATIC BRONCHITIS THROUGH HERBAL MEDICINE
I am sharing my story in an excited mood. It all started when I woke up with a bad cough. I felt it was because of the cold, maybe, I didn't put on enough warm clothing to sleep. I coughed all through that day. I waited a few days to see if it got worse and it did. I was coughing to the extent of dry heaves and I was vomiting. The cough hurt my throat severely. I finally ended up in the ER. They sent me home with antibiotics, an inhaler, and some pills to stop the coughing.
After 7 days, of worsening cough, I went back to the hospital where I was diagnosed of chronic asthmatic bronchitis. My wheezing became so loud that I found it difficult to sleep. When I went to the doctor I was given a Z-Pak, albuterol inhaler, oral steroids, cough pills which didn't do any good, and was told to take Mucinex. The more I take these medications, the worse my condition became.
I went in search for a cure without complications. I read stories of people who had worst cases of bronchitis and asthma. I was happy that people had gone through what I was going through and were cured by herbal medication.
I contacted the email address shared by someone who suffered bronchitis and was cured by Herbal Medication without complications. I received tremendous improvement after its use. The wheezing stopped totally and my sputum was no longer greenish. In case you have the same issue or you wish to help someone who has, you may contact Dr. Scott for his medication via drevanscott@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My husband was diagnosed several years ago with emphysema. He was able to quit smoking and we stayed on top of any illness. He has been hospitalized with pneumonia every year. His breathing has been getting worse but oxygen levels stay in the 97 to 98 range except when he's in hospital. For a year now he has been passing out. It is only for 1 to 3 minutes and was only when he would start coughing. The doctor changed his medications around but he passes out when breathing a bit hard. Also his feet swell up and are numb all the time. He then started using a cane. i searched for alternative treatment before i was introduced to Health herbal clinic by a friend here in the United states she told me they have successful herbal treatment to Emphysema and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the Emphysema herbal formula for my husband and he commenced usage, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms totally dissapeared, his cough was gone and he no longer experience shortness of breath(dyspnea), contact this herbal clinic via their email healthherbalclinic@ gmail. com Or website www .healthherbalclinic. weebly. com. Herbs are truely gift from God

Post a Comment