Tips to Make Links Open in New Tab Auto Blogspot


Tips to Make Links Open in New Tab Auto Blogspot - In this article I will explain how to create links automatically open in a new tab blogspot. It is very easy because we do not need to install the script in every post that has been in publishing. Immediately following the steps :

Log in your dashboard,

Click the design, edit html,

Find the code <head>
To be younger use cntrl + F and enter <head>

After the meet and enter the following script right at the bottom:

<base target='_blank' />

Save the template

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post . It takes me almost half an hour to read the whole post. Definitely this one of the informative and useful post to me. Thanks for the share.I also provide this service plz visit my site. auto dealers license  Dealer Licensing Made Simple, Fast & Affordable.

Post a Comment